August 14, 2020
Important Diamonds Lotto information
It has come to our attention that some previous lottery players prior to the suspension in March believe that they will be transferred automatically over to the new relaunched lottery website. This is NOT the case. Please note:
• All players wishing to participate in the new online lottery must re-enter their details via the new website
• The new online platform is the ONLY way to participate and all players must re-register
• All number lines must be freshly selected through the new website
• All contact details must be freshly entered through the new website
• All payments must be freshly set up through the new website
• Any pre-payments or bank payments made to the previous lottery system, over or covering the period from end of March to date, will be returned to you
• Payments to the previous lottery system cannot be rolled over to the new lottery website. They must be returned to you and you must sign up again to enter.
• For return of payments, please contact Heather Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out on the chance to win the £20,000 jackpot - enter by 12:00pm on Wednesday, August 19 for the first draw!