FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - HOSPITALITY
3rd October 2012
The upcoming Friday night fixture against Livingston is fast approaching, and we have a special offer to celebrate this unique occasion.
The match takes place on November 9th, and our special hospitality package offers you the best of both worlds.
Why 'best of both words'? Well, it's an evening, so the atmosphere under the lights is always that bit special. And it's a Friday, so you can have a couple of drinks without having to worry about getting to work the next day. And of course, it's an opportunity for those who do work on Saturday, and so normally can't get to a game or to hospitality, to sample both!
Our package for the evening reflects all this, and is aggressively priced to fit most budgets...
- Match entry, spectating from private box or 'posh' seats
- Welcome glass of fizz
- 3-course dinner (set starter, hot-plate buffet/carvery, choice of desserts/cheese)
- pre-match inclusive bar
- programme and teamsheet for each guest
- tea/coffee & biscuits at half-time
- at full-time tea/coffee & biscuits again, and/or pre-ordered drink from bar
- (hospitality bar will be closed at end of match, but public bar will remain open according to demand)
ALL THIS at the special rate of £60+vat per person.
Or upgrade to match or match ball sponsor (first come, first served) for a nominal additional sum per person.
To reserve your table, or if you have any queries, please email or call
01236 622000 & 07962 023683